Premium R.I.P. Tours and the popular Multi-Night Frequent Fear Passes Offer “Halloween Horror Nights” fans ultimate ways of maximizing visits to Universal Studios Hollywood.
With ten all-new mazes coming to Halloween Horror Nights for 2019 at Universal Studios Hollywood, there’s no better time to experience the event multiple times. Just a recap, here are all the properties coming to the premiere Halloween event for 2019:
- “Us,” an all-new maze based on the blockbuster film from Universal Pictures and visionary Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Jordan Peele. We are our own worst enemy. Will you survive coming face-to-face with your own inner darkness?
- “Ghostbusters,” Sony Pictures’ classic 1984 film comes to life for the first time ever in this all-new maze. Join the four ghostbusters in their quest to rid New York City of interdimensional spirits and ghouls.
- “Stranger Things,” based on seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix’s critically-acclaimed supernatural thriller. Join Eleven, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Will, and the rest of the gang in stopping the Mind Flayer from taking over Hawkins!
- “Killer Klowns from Outer Space,” the popular 1980s horror sci-fi film lands at “Halloween Horror Nights” in this all-new chilling maze that puts guests face-to-face with the most recognizable alien jokesters.
- “Creepshow,” inspired by the 1982 cult classic horror movie and Shudder’s all-original anthology series
- “Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man,” inspired by Universal’s original cinematic monsters, and the movie studio that invented the horror film genre. This spinoff maze is a sequel to last year’s fan-favorite Universal Monsters maze.
- “House of 1000 Corpses,” inspired by Lionsgate’s 2003 cult classic film and directed by multi-platinum recording artist and filmmaker Rob Zombie returns to the event after a near-decade hiatus. Witness the Firefly family in this chilling version of Zombie’s film.
- “Holidayz in Hell,” an all-original maze featuring demented versions of everyone’s favorite seasonal celebrations such as New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Easter, St. Patrick’s Day, 4th of July, and Christmas!
- “Curse of Pandora’s Box,” an all-new original maze based on the twisted Greek mythology tale. Instead of being among the evil spirits in the real world, Pandora has concocted a sinister plan to trap you in her evil box.
- “The Walking Dead,” Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by AMC’s popular television series
- The Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns for the fifth year in a row with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights”
With more mazes than ever, and more scare zones than ever, Halloween Horror Nights 2019 promises to take the haunts to the next level. Universal Studios Hollywood ups the “Halloween Horror Nights”R.I.P. Tour and must-have multi-night Frequent Fear passes.scare factor by tenfold this year and offers fans exclusive ways to maximize the terror with a variety of specialty tickets, including the premium
“Halloween Horror Nights” begins on Thursday, September 12 with an exclusive first look Fan Preview Night, which features a limited number of tickets and the chance to explore this year’s 10 terrifying new mazes.
Opening night and event dates are: September 13-15, 19-22, 26-29; October 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 24-27, 31; and November 1-3, 2019. Advanced purchase is recommended as event nights will sell out.
The new R.I.P. Tour offers groups of up to 12 a chance to scare in style and features exclusive access to “Halloween Horror Nights.” Helmed by a VIP Guide, R.I.P. Tour guests will be treated to unlimited Universal Express™ access to all mazes and attractions as well as reserved VIP seating at the Jabbawockeez show, private VIP trolley transportation to the backlot mazes, exclusive interactive themed photo ops and a special tour of the Universal backlot, gourmet buffet dinner at the exclusive VIP Dining Room & Lounge, access to exclusive lounges for drinks and desserts, and complimentary valet parking.
For fans who just can’t get enough, a series of multi-night Frequent Fear passes are also available. Guests can choose from four different Frequent Fear ticket options:
- Ultimate Fear Pass: scare every night of the 32-day event, including a ticket to Fan Preview Night
- Fan Preview and Frequent Fear Pass: 26 select nights including Fan Preview on September 12
- Frequent Fear Pass: 25 select nights
- September Pass: 11 select nights throughout the month of September